When I went to the web site to place an order for the rustic leaves dishes, there was a sales price associated with each item that I ordered. Befor finishing my order, I remembered the 20% off coupon for new customers. When I entered the coupon code, the sale prices disapeared! They were more than the 20% off, so I removed the coupon code, and reordered everything.

The sale prices did not return.

I called the company, and was told that a supervisor would return my call. 2 days later, I called them again, only to be laughed at and told that it takes 2-3 days for return calls. Really???

After speaking to the supervisor, who was kind enough to read me their terms and conditions (we don't have to do anything we say we are going to do clause), I was told that they would not honor the prices that were on my original order.

Guess what! I WON'T BE ORDERING FROM THEM!

blk8011 wrote the review because of "multiple selections above" at Pfaltzgraff. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pfaltzgraff to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service and do not honor offer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pfaltzgraff dinnerware set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pfaltzgraff?

Comments