Featured Not resolved

I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible.Other reviewers did state that they received broken pottery due to the less-than-impressive Pfalzgraff packing materials.

I took a chance anyway and received a box of pottery shards. Pfaltzgraff informs me the pattern is now "retired" on their end, and they offered me replacement pieces from one of three TOTALLY DIFFERENT patterns! I was stunned - do they really think this is acceptable??

I am still waiting to see if Bealls Dept.store will be able to locate replacements.

Had an Experience with Pfaltzgraff?

Comments

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Pfaltzgraff - Dinnerware Review Pfaltzgraff "Very disappointed in my pfaltzgraff dishes. I spent a lot of time picking out dishes and was drawn to pfaltzgraff because my mother had Yorktown for years and I liked..." Read more Pfaltzgraff - Poor customer service and broken dishes Pfaltzgraff "Ordered the tea rose set plus extra dessert dishes. One cup and the large serving dish arrived broken, due to poor packaging. The dessert bowls didnt even have the same color! Sent an..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more