Pfaltzgraff - Received a box of pottery shards
I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible.Other reviewers did state that they received broken pottery due to the less-than-impressive Pfalzgraff packing materials.
I took a chance anyway and received a box of pottery shards. Pfaltzgraff informs me the pattern is now "retired" on their end, and they offered me replacement pieces from one of three TOTALLY DIFFERENT patterns! I was stunned - do they really think this is acceptable??
I am still waiting to see if Bealls Dept.store will be able to locate replacements.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dishes Dinnerware
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "I and many other consumers refuse to eat at any of your restaurants until you change the direction of your advertising/ marketing scheme. I find it obnoxious and in bad..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."