Ordered the tea rose set plus extra dessert dishes.
One cup and the large serving dish arrived broken, due to poor packaging.
The dessert bowls didnt even have the same color!
Sent an email with pictures, did get one reply that they needed more pictures. So I took more pictures and emailed again and again, but no reply.
Dishes are extremely poor quality, after one week of use, they all have dark scratches all over. If you want them to look pretty they can only be used for decoration, as a knife and fork will scratch them badly!
This is a RIP OFF company, that sell poor quality at a high price. Stay away from them and dont get ripped off like me!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Bad quality and bad service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dinnerware Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a full set of Napoli dishes to go with our newly renovated dishes. Upon arrival close to half the dishes were broken. Very poorly packaged. Got those..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "This broker displays a false price on the trades. As soon as trade exit price is sent, the brokers drops the trade prices by 50% of the price they were..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."