5.0

Wonderful company!I recently placed three separate orders within a week of each other.

One of the orders was severely damaged during shipping and it was a complete loss. I called their customer service department and spoke with a courteous, sympathetic representative who shipped replacements immediately. I did not experience any kind of hassle whatsoever. I will definitely be ordering from them again, rather than making an excursion to a department store (I live in a rural area).

Thank you Pfaltzgraft for an outstanding experience with your stellar customer service department. What more can you ask for from a company who has been around for a long, long time?

I'm a happy camper!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service is outstanding. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of pfaltzgraff customer care. Pfaltzgraff needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pfaltzgraff customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pfaltzgraff.

Had an Experience with Pfaltzgraff?

Comments

New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, United States #1326473

I've had my own experiences with Pfaltzgraff customer service and read the many, many negative reviews that match my experience with Pfaltzgraff. Good chance that this is a paid reviewer. Pfaltzgraff sells junk now.